- Made of all man made materials.
- Dry sponge clean.
- Materials will have natural variations, especially on the soles.
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices.
Regular Size Chart
We strongly suggest you have your measurements taken and use them as a reference when selecting an items size. Measure yourself by following the guide below.
To measure your foot length, sit down on a chair and place foot flat on a piece of paper. Trace the foot by holding a pencil vertically and outlining the foot. Using a ruler, measure the distance from the bottom of the heel to the tip of the longest toe. Record the result in both inches and centimeters and use these measurements to find your size in the chart.
- The size charts may vary due to different products or suppliers. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to measurements of the garment, and not body measurements.
- Made of different fabric, the elasticity of clothing varies. Please check the elasticity description on our product page. Usually, you need to add some margin from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Inelastic：add 2-3cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Micro-elastic：add 1-2cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Stretchy：add 0.5-1cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
High Elasticity：add 0-0.5cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.